Nicknames like K-girl, Ha and Horton

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why Ask Why???

I keep asking myself every day why. Why is this woman driving 15mph in a 30mph zone when I am late going somewhere? Why, because the woman doesn't give a shit that I am late anymore than I would her. Why do people think that when we ask "how are you", that we truly want to know ALL the details? (God forbid you ask an elderly person because then you hear all about their bowels) I know, this sounds cruel but CHEESE & RICE (code for Jesus Christ because I simply can not let those words come out of my mouth for fear of being struck by lightening or a car) I have to give props to the writers of the Wedding Crashers for that one.

The fact of the matter is, is that if you don't want a question answered, then DON'T FREAKING ask it. So, I revert back to my title.....Why ask Why? (because that is what we do)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home