Nicknames like K-girl, Ha and Horton

Sunday, August 31, 2008

OK, so we are back in California and the kids are loving it! The first week we were here I think I actually saw Colton for maybe 8 hours. He was so happy to be with his friends again. I knew he would be. Kennedy is also delighted to have girls her age next door, across the street and up the hill. They are literally everywhere.

We are in the midst of unpacking boxes of the items that were stored in Irvine. I forgot I had half of this stuff and quickly came to realization that I also don't need half of it. (Why do we keep the crap we do)

Still sending my resume out like some frantic dog looking for shelter during fireworks. I am even applying to jobs I know I will hate but it is easier to look when you have dinero coming in. I had some recruiter send me my resume back telling me he corrected a typo....FREAKING IDIOT....he obviously has no clue about the medical industry and the correct, latin way of spelling ORTHOPAEDICS. His spellcheck probably highlighted it and his 25 year old brain didn't know the difference. I kindly replied and thanked him and then did the "by the way, you spelled Thousand Oaks wrong in your advertisement for the job" he he he....just had to do it but he did spell it wrong. I don't think I will be hearing from him anymore.

Ciao for now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home