Nicknames like K-girl, Ha and Horton

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday's Child is full of WHOAAAAAAA.....

That is surely what I feel like doing....just putting on the brakes and making the merry-go-round STOP!!! This has to be undoubtedly the most craziest thing I have ever had happen to me. (and I was born on a Wednesday)

So my lawyer calls me and is requesting all sorts of info that I can't go into because "HA" is probably reading this and I can't disclose my top secret info here......whatever.....anyway, she starts asking me all this stuff and I go "uhhh, you have that already...uhhhh, you have that already too...uhhhh....finally, I say "look, I'll get it all together for you again because at $180/hour I can't afford to have her shuffling through papers for shit she already has....UGH!!! I feel like Lucy from the Peanuts gang.

To date, here are some of the things I find humerous: Did you know that I am sooooo obsessed with my looks that I frequently put my life at risk having multiple cosmetic procedures done by unlicensed doctors. My mom abuses my kids (that was a fan favorite of hers too) I don't know how my siblings and I made it all these years with all the "abuse" we were subjected to. I have stolen $15k (that is also why I am borrowing $$ to buy food....makes sense to me)

Hi ho
Hi ho
its off to court we go......it really isn't funny and I don't want to do it but the alternative is to lose my kids and that is one thing that is not negotiable for me. I will die fighting for them!

2 Comments:

  • there you go...washing your face again! And, didn't you brush your teeth once already today?

    what a joke. hopefully, someone with some sense will come to the forefront of this mess and you will look back at it (with lesson learned, of course) and chuckle.

    By Blogger Swirl Girl, At May 28, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

  • OMG Cass!! I though previous invite was spam, but today I thought of you and tried this. I am so sad for you! I lived through some similar feelings/hell going through my separation, then having Kristina taken away for lies in court created by ex's girlfriend later to be wife. It took some time, won't lie to you - and you know much of my hell back then. When the sun comes out - slowly at first, it will get better...Karma happens - he'll get his due. Wish they had blogs when I lived this! This is an excellent place for you to vent sweetie! I'm thinking of you, crying for you and sorry I didn't know sooner to be a shoulder for you. Send me a note whenever you need to chat, and we can also talk. Love you...always have. kaz (
    my work email is best kathy@napawineco.com)

    By Blogger KathyZ, At May 29, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home