Nicknames like K-girl, Ha and Horton

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Turning Points

OK OK OK.......for those of you who have been telling me to continue this blog, here it goes. I do have to say though, it is very therapeutic on many levels.

Life takes all sorts of turns and twists and many of us will sit back and judge those in the midst of the chaos and have opinions and ideas as to the "hows, whys, what should be done"....you all know what I am talking about. I admit it. I have one of "those" people before and will try my very hardest to NOT be one of those people again. Why? It is because I absolutely can not believe the people who have taken it upon themselves to pass judgement on me and my situation. Not only is it not fair but it truly is not any of anyones business. To their defense though, I have given a fairly open dialogue about the last few months to maybe let opinions be formed. Anyway, I consider myself a much more compassionate and tolerant person for all of my drama.

I moved my things from my mom's house to Thousand Oaks over the weekend then caught the red-eye to "The Rock of Hell". It was so good to see my kids. I have missed them more than I can express. They are truly the best kids ever....(no biased opinion at all here) Moving back into the house will be nice. Returning to this island has only proven for me that it has never and will never be a place I call home.

Well......my children are calling so need to go but will continue filling all of you in just as soon as I can.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home