Nicknames like K-girl, Ha and Horton

Monday, September 1, 2008

School Days


Yep, it is official....I'm old. My youngest is in Kindergarden and my oldest in 5th. This is the only time in their lives they will go to the same school. At least they get one year and Colton is so good with her. First one to drive her crazy but also the first one to come to her rescue. Kennedy was so very excited to go to school and make new friends. This is what she tells me:
"Mommy, do all of the kids here speak English"
"Yes, Kennedy, they do but there is a chance that you may have someone who speaks Spanish in your class. Just think, you will be able to talk to them"
"I have spoken Spanish long enough and don't want to"
"Well, you may have to help them, so be prepared.".............She then begins to giggle and says to me. "that is cool, we can talk about the teacher and she won't know what we are saying"
tooo funny!!
Colton is having a rehash of 1st grade. Same kids he had back then. He doesn't like any of them but to my salvation and his, there are about 15 more kids in the class so he has more to choose from. Also to our luck two of the main ones were moved to another class so all should be good.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home