Nicknames like K-girl, Ha and Horton

Monday, October 6, 2008

Mommy, Mommy...Come Quick

So I do. I bust my ass getting down the stairs thinking she is hurt or stuck in the closet....I run around the corner into the kitchen and collapse into a laughing heep!. To her 5 year old dismay, she begins with the "sad" face. "don't you like it? I worked really hard on it and you're laughing at it." Trying to regroup and gain some composure (still cracking up and talking through clinched jaw to ease her pain) I say "why don't you tell me about your .........laughing hysterically AGAIN, masterpiece." Now I am getting the brow frown. "why are you laughing at me mommy?" I am completely unable to regain my composure and am sitting on the floor laughing so hard, tears are forming. all at the expense of my 5 year old little princess........but here is why



















A Penis and its nuts.....right??? Are you all with me? I am thinking, racing in my head why in the world would my daughter be creating a clay model of a dick? Then she says to me "why don't you like my weaner dog? WHAT????????????????? a dog I say? She says "yes, a dog, see." and she turned it around........



Need I say more?

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home