Nicknames like K-girl, Ha and Horton

Monday, September 29, 2008

Jiggles

My son has the funniest sense of humor. Even at my expense, I laugh. On the way to school he begins to laugh hysterically. Then to my horror I get it as he begins to jiggle the fat on my triceps. Then my daughter chimes in and says yea, mommy it jiggles just like your butt when you walk. I laugh with them drop them off at school......then it starts. I'm home and I start looking inspecting my triceps with a vengeance. Poking, grabbing, fake waving...all in front of the mirror mind you and then I turn around and do the same with my jiggly butt. " Poking, grabbing but no fake waving..and then I attempt to do that shakey thing that all the black girls do in the videos right? OMG ....SWOOOOSH to the right and then SWOOOOOSH to the left. When I got the ole' cheeks stopped i was laughing so hard I almost peed. Then I began literally talking to myself. "what in the hell are you doing. Have you lost your mind K" Then I shrugged my shoulders, put my clothes back on and chuckled about it the rest of the day?

Why am I sharing this? I have no idea except that I am just so elated that I don't really care all that much for the first time in my life. I'll be 40 in November and it is going to be the best decade of my life. Single with two great kids and some yet to be determined career.......HOOOOOORAH!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home