Nicknames like K-girl, Ha and Horton

Monday, September 29, 2008

Returning LOSER

Well that is what I think the damn website should say. OK, for anyone remotely interested in why I am looking for a job, please read the very first post I ever did and that will explain everything. You see, I have been living this cushy little life the last few years but it all be over now sistas!

So I am sending out my resume (the 4th version of it) to more jobs than I care to admit. Many of the higher end jobs require that I register on their company website. So I do and then there IT is. That little tiny icon, taunting me, almost laughing, I swear it is. Yep, "returning users" Well What the F*#!? They really should just cut to the chase and call a spade a spade. You see, they really should say. Hey shortbuser, we haven't called you yet which should clearly indicate that we have no use for your sorry ass but please, by all means, click the "returning user" icon and apply to another job WE WONT GIVE YOU.....You see, it should say "returning loser" because I go to these site every day and look for newly posted jobs.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home