Nicknames like K-girl, Ha and Horton

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrific....weekend....part 2


As if Saturday wasn't enough. 6:30am hits on Sunday morning and I'm up again. My mom always tells me I need to have my head examined......oh please don't tell me she's right. Moms can never be right.....right? Anyway, Making lunches, getting sunscreen, packing up the truck, fixing breakfast................For the love of God...............WHERE IS MY COFFEE.................... Barely functioning, I stumble back up the stair to wake the "boys". "Time to get" up in my nicest absolutely forced tone of voice I could muster...........still don't have my coffee. Maybe a nice stiff drink would serve me better this morning....WAIT WAIT WAIT.......I get to go back to bed. The "boys" are going. They have to get up ....BAAAAWAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA. So, I peek my head in one more time. Yo, get up, you gotta go.




Yep, this is what we got up at the crack of dawn for..........PAINTBALL. Just the mention of it sends my son into some world of smack talk and actions that defy logic but he is 10.....wait his dad is 41 so is this right? Nevertheless, they love love love it.


This is what he comes home with and loves every minute of it.

Weekend over............

4 Comments:

  • awwwwwww battle scars from one paint-ballin luvin family to another I 'feel' your pain...my guys compare bruises to see whose is better more purple yiyiyi they are crazy I tell ya!

    I sure hope you join our SSS it's gonna be fun!

    By Blogger Unknown, At September 9, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

  • O.M.GOSH no way. I get enough bruises just walking around the house!!

    Thanks for visiting me!! I also loved MCM, but with a supa long list of "want to do's", I'm sure it will be a long time before I tackle those hills (and WIND) again!!

    By Blogger sassy stephanie, At September 9, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

  • Emily looks like that without the paintball...

    can't wait til you blog a post about your battle with cable tv!

    hahahahaha

    By Blogger Swirl Girl, At September 9, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

  • Okay, I have done the paintball thing, and like in Hide'n' Go Seek, I have this instant urge to pee myself because hiding is not my strong suit. I could have never been a spy. I love the concept, even loving that like Georgie's beans, my kids revel in showing their battle scars, but you will find me waiting in the car for the war to end. I am WAY too big of a target these days...

    By Blogger jill jill bo bill, At September 9, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home