Nicknames like K-girl, Ha and Horton

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kinder Babble


OMG, my children keep me laughing. I was sitting here thinking about all the great things in my life and how laughter keeps it real for me and these are the things I thought of.

My 5 year old daughter

"mommy, when you put notes in my lunch, I have to have the postcard read them"
Translation - school guard

"Mommy, I have sea creatures coming out of my nose again"
Translation - secretions (Her psycho crazy nitwit of a grandmother can't manage to say boogers or snot or any other normal word we use so my family has secretions)

"Mommy, I don't like driving to Grandma Ford's house (my mom and the best gram ever)...of course..anyway...."the roads up to her house make me sick and I need to take my grammabean"
Translation - Drammamine....need I say more


These are just some of my favorites!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home