Nicknames like K-girl, Ha and Horton

Friday, October 3, 2008

Weekly B&M per jilljillbobill

Here is my "thing" this week. Why do so many people walk around afraid to express their true political opinions? Why can't people just say "I think McCain or I think Obama just fell off the truck and there is no way in God's name I would vote for them"? Instead we get "well, I feel as though we need change in America and we need to end the war and we need to talk to promote peace. GAWD we all sound like a bunch of beauty pageant contestants vying for a title. Why are so many people afraid to tell it like it is. If you piss someone off and they won't talk to you then they were never that good of a friend to begin with and you are probably better off without them. Seriously, my two best friends and I couldn't have more different political beliefs and we TALK about them and we fight and then agree to disagree. So I would proudly display my McCain/Palin sticker (if I had one) and my two best friends would tamper with my car in some way and then I would get them back for having Obama on theirs. We would all know who did what and vow to get them back worse next time.

B&M #2
What is up with what I call "gym do"s"? You all know the ones I am talking about. The women who "do" their hair and "do" their make-up and "do" what ever they can to look hot when they are glistening and supposedly working out. I don't know about you guys but I fricken sweat. I mean man sweat. I leave puddles and my clothes look like I just went for a swim. No, I am not a "gym do" in any fashion and one day I think I will put my foot out and trip one of them just because I can. I bet their face will still be on the floor even when they are standing because of the plaster they applied prior to coming! I just don't get it........

11 Comments:

  • Good bitch post, girl!!! I'm with ya on the gym thing. I don't go anymore, but when I did, I hated the girls that came in with tons of makeup on and these skimpy outfits... are they not gonna shower before they go to work?

    By Blogger amelia bedelia, At October 3, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

  • Hey, I never said anything about skimpy outfits....Whats wrong with nudity in the gym.....hahahaha..I hear ya!

    By Blogger Kgirl, At October 3, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

  • found you through one of those girls...you know....them...

    I agree completely...we have friends at our barn (my daughter rides horses) that are Obamaites and tip toe around us like we would cry if they said anything to us. Obviously people disagree, come on!

    And we are dying to draw an 'N' in front of their car stickers...NObama!!

    By Blogger Linda S, At October 4, 2008 at 3:23 AM  

  • Yep I pretty much look like I went a couple of rounds with the Iceman when I'm done at the gym.

    And speaking of beauty pageants, if McSame gets elected he'll probably croak and we'll have Miss Alaska running the show. hahahahahaha. she scares me!

    By Blogger Jeanna, At October 4, 2008 at 4:58 AM  

  • YEA Kgirl!!!! Great post! I too am not shy to say I love McCain and Palin, but if they are freaky weird about politics and Obama, I just wait until they ask me.

    And the gym- IF i worked out I would go with NO makeup. Noone wants to look at ugly people. Unless they are hideous, then it's that car wreck phenomenon-ya HAVE to look. That clinches it- I am never going to the gym.

    By Blogger jill jill bo bill, At October 4, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

  • The gym do? I say it's a gym don't!!

    and I don't do public naked...unless I had your bod Kgirl.

    seriously - you all should see Kgirl's hot bod.

    and as far as politics go ...opinions are like assholes, everyones' got one !!

    By Blogger Swirl Girl, At October 4, 2008 at 2:23 PM  

  • Swirl is just being nice cuz we have dirt on each other.....hahaha

    By Blogger Kgirl, At October 4, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

  • Oh man. Gym do? Classic. I love it.

    I am a sweaty pig too. I usually go out in yesterday's eye make up! ha!

    By Blogger sassy stephanie, At October 4, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

  • Man...WHAT THE HECK! I still can't get your site to work in my reader. I even did the "following" thing, which will usually pop it into my reader and it is still not working. Am I the only one?

    By Blogger sassy stephanie, At October 4, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

  • People keep saying they're scared to death that something will happen to McCain and they're scared to death Sarah will become President.

    Well, I'm scared to death that Obama will become president, no death needed. I'll take Biden over Obama - at least he seems to have some decent feelings for America.

    I'll take my chances on McCain staying healthy and remaining in office, rather than taking the chance that Obama shares the same disgusting worldview of his pastor and friend of 20 years Rev. Wright.

    By Blogger Tickled Pink And Green, At October 4, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

  • I hear ya, though I think I turn people off my being so vocal about my opinion!

    Thanks for entering my contest! Good luck! :)

    By Blogger Scary Mommy, At October 5, 2008 at 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home