Nicknames like K-girl, Ha and Horton

Friday, November 14, 2008

It's all perspective

This one goes out to my best friend on the island of Puerto Rico. Don't we all seem to think the drama in our lives is horrible and some days we wonder how we make it through? Well, in my time of complete and utter chaos, Lissette and her family held me up, took me in and gave me a solid foundation to fight back.

Today I got a call and her husband crashed his helecoptor and he is laying in critical condition with multiple broken bones in his body and massive head trauma. She arranged for transport to the best neuroscience institute in the US and prior to boarding the plane he became to unstable for transport. What we would we all do?

For any old and new bloggie friends who may read this. Please put Lissette and her family into your thoughts and prayers. His name is Diego and they have 3 girls, Camille, Katherine and Nicole.

5 Comments:

  • Oh my goodness, Kgirl!

    My heart goes out to Lisette and her family .

    and you are right - it is a matter of perspective

    By Blogger Swirl Girl, At November 14, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

  • Oh no! She must be beside herself, what a horrible thing to happen to such a nice family.

    Will send the message along to all my prayer circles.

    By Blogger Jeanna, At November 14, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

  • Oh my gosh, no! Yes, yes. Will be praying.

    By Blogger sassy stephanie, At November 15, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

  • Keeping them in my thoughts and prayers....I know you are busy but when you get a chance stop by my blog i have a SSS updated post today

    By Blogger Unknown, At November 25, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

  • I wanted to stop by and remind you that the deadline to ship the Secret Santa Gift is December 10th. Please send Georgie or I a email amydoo @ sbcglobal . net and give us the Delivery Confirmation Number. Gifts are being received as we speak so you can check out the posts on our blogs to see the latest. If you have received a SSS gift please leave either of us a comment and just write received in it somewhere

    By Blogger Amy Amy Bo Bamey, At December 3, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home